- Video Introduction of the New Aztec AMC Evaporative Cooling Air Turnover System
- Designing Data Centers as Thermos Bottles
- A New Video on YouTube Describing How the Aztec Evap System Works
- Aztec To Be In Capacity North America Exhibit Hall
- Virtual Reality
- A Simple Concept That Saves Big Dollars
- Indirect Evaporative Cooling Research Project Launched
- Canadian Patent Granted for Mestex Digital High Turndown Burner
- So You Think Your Critical HVAC System Is Reliable?
- Aztec Provides Fresh Air Intake Penthouses for Data Centers in Northwestern US
- Shading and Make-Up for Building Designers
- Credibility and Trust
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- Too Hot to Handle? A Simple Reminder.
- Preaching to the Choir
- Evaporative Cooling Anaysis for Data Modules in Two Diverse Climates
- Aztec Indirect Evaporative Cooling System on Display at DFW ASHRAE Golf Outing
- How We Used To Do It
- Air Pollution and HVAC
- Mestex, Division of Mestek YouTube Channel
- Aztec Evaporative Cooling for Data Centers at Data Center World
- GreenBuild Toronto
- Trane Division of Ingersoll-Rand in Lawsuit Over Wireless Technologies
- New BIM Objects From The Aztec Brand
- DOE Proposes Building Rating System
- The Importance of Correct Static Pressure for Direct Fired Make-Up Air Equipment
- Instant Online Document Lookup Using Microsoft Tags
- Do Evaporative Cooling Systems Use Too Much Water?
- Sustainability at Mestek Dallas
- Facebook Offers Their Outside Air Cooling Solution To All Data Center Owners
- Restaurant Energy Saving Idea That Can Be Used Anywhere
- Planning for Volatility
- Ever Wonder Where the Power Goes in a Data Center?
- ASHRAE TC 9.9 Expands Data Center Temperature Ranges Again
- Green Buildings Get Another Boost
- ASHRAE Show Report
- The Story of SHR or Why My Classroom is Stuffy
- CFD, Air Turnover, and the Pharmaceutical Industry
- It is not sustainable if it is not maintainable... or if it breaks down
- Accounting Rule Change Might Impact HVAC
- Reduce electrical demand load with an Aztec indirect evaporative cooling unit
- Lower Cost of Ownership with the Applied Air FAP
- Everything You Want to Know in a Flash
- Data Centers and Evaporative Cooling Webinar August 23
- DDC Application Case Studies
- PowerPoint showing the importance of gas pressure, static pressure, and voltage
- Webinar: 'The Importance of Correct Gas Pressure, E.S.P. and Voltage'
- An Old Solution to a New Problem
New "Green" Product Announcement
NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT
Well, really a product “re-announcement”. The Aztec product line has been in the Mestex portfolio for years and we are happy to announce a rebirth of the Aztec ASC products for indirect and indirect/direct evaporative cooling applications.
What makes this so important is that the market for evaporative cooling solutions is expanding rapidly due to the desire to cool and ventilate buildings in the “greenest” or most efficient manner possible…and nothing beats evaporative cooling for that.
The applications for evaporative cooling are numerous…factories, dry cleaners, prisons, kitchens, automobile dealer service areas, telephone equipment facilities, and computer server/data centers.
Aztec units come standard with DDC controls and are available through Applied Air representatives everywhere.