- Video Introduction of the New Aztec AMC Evaporative Cooling Air Turnover System
- Designing Data Centers as Thermos Bottles
- A New Video on YouTube Describing How the Aztec Evap System Works
- Aztec To Be In Capacity North America Exhibit Hall
- Virtual Reality
- A Simple Concept That Saves Big Dollars
- Indirect Evaporative Cooling Research Project Launched
- Canadian Patent Granted for Mestex Digital High Turndown Burner
- So You Think Your Critical HVAC System Is Reliable?
- Aztec Provides Fresh Air Intake Penthouses for Data Centers in Northwestern US
- Shading and Make-Up for Building Designers
- Credibility and Trust
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- Too Hot to Handle? A Simple Reminder.
- Preaching to the Choir
- Evaporative Cooling Anaysis for Data Modules in Two Diverse Climates
- Aztec Indirect Evaporative Cooling System on Display at DFW ASHRAE Golf Outing
- How We Used To Do It
- Air Pollution and HVAC
- Mestex, Division of Mestek YouTube Channel
- Aztec Evaporative Cooling for Data Centers at Data Center World
- GreenBuild Toronto
- Trane Division of Ingersoll-Rand in Lawsuit Over Wireless Technologies
- New BIM Objects From The Aztec Brand
- DOE Proposes Building Rating System
- The Importance of Correct Static Pressure for Direct Fired Make-Up Air Equipment
- Instant Online Document Lookup Using Microsoft Tags
- Do Evaporative Cooling Systems Use Too Much Water?
- Sustainability at Mestek Dallas
- Facebook Offers Their Outside Air Cooling Solution To All Data Center Owners
- Restaurant Energy Saving Idea That Can Be Used Anywhere
- Planning for Volatility
- Ever Wonder Where the Power Goes in a Data Center?
- ASHRAE TC 9.9 Expands Data Center Temperature Ranges Again
- Green Buildings Get Another Boost
- ASHRAE Show Report
- The Story of SHR or Why My Classroom is Stuffy
- CFD, Air Turnover, and the Pharmaceutical Industry
- It is not sustainable if it is not maintainable... or if it breaks down
- Accounting Rule Change Might Impact HVAC
- Reduce electrical demand load with an Aztec indirect evaporative cooling unit
- Lower Cost of Ownership with the Applied Air FAP
- Everything You Want to Know in a Flash
- New "Green" Product Announcement
- DDC Application Case Studies
- PowerPoint showing the importance of gas pressure, static pressure, and voltage
- Webinar: 'The Importance of Correct Gas Pressure, E.S.P. and Voltage'
- An Old Solution to a New Problem
Data Centers and Evaporative Cooling Webinar August 23
Webinar Name: 'Evaporative Cooling of Data Centers'
Monday, August 23
Summary: Huge amounts of data are moved around the world everyday by companies such as Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and others. That data flows in and out of buildings that house dozens to thousands of computer servers…each one generating heat that must be handled. In this webinar learn why and how progressive companies are using evaporative cooling to solve their problems and how you can help.
Hosted By: Mike Kaler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
When: 08/23/2010 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM & 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Time Zone: (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US and Canada)
To join the 8:00 AM webinar:
To join the 10:00 AM webinar:
Please enter your name and company name in the blank field when entering webinar. I.E. John Doe/ABC Co.
Conference Number(s): 1-218-339-4300
Participant Code: 793972#
1) You have two options to listen to the webinar presentation;
A) By calling the conference number listed
B) Using your computer if it has a functioning audio card and speakers
Option 'A' is recommended because unless your computer also has a microphone, you won't be able to ask questions!
(Please remember to 'mute' your telephone during the presentation to reduce annoying background noise. Un-mute to ask questions.)
(Please do not call-in prior to 5 minutes before the scheduled start of the webinar. I.E., 7:55AM CST)
2) We also recommend that you click on the "Test your connection:" link below at your earliest convenience to insure you won't have any problems connecting to the webinar.
3) At the end of the webinar you will be given the opportunity to download the PowerPoint presentation.
If you have never attended a Connect Pro webinar before:
Test your connection: http://connectpro13669417.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview